TEACH IN DAEGU(METROPOLITAN CITY)/FROM THE MIDDLE OF JULY/HIGH SALARY(2.2~2.9 OR MORE)/DAEGU(METROPO
South Korea - Daegu - Studyfactory - Training centre - 28.05.2019 11:31
Daegu Fulltime Job Including Adult classes
A. Starting from July 1.
B. Starting from August 1.
▶ Name and Location: Studyfactory, Daegu.
In front of Kyoungpook national university
15min away from Downtown and Costco.
* Typical Working Hours: 14:00 ~ 22:00 M to F
It can vary according to the monthly schedule.
* First Contract Period : 1 year (If you want, we can extend your contract period)
▶ Compensation & Benefits
* 2,200,000 won as base salary for the Full-time teacher type of 120h/month
(2.2~3.0 or more) it depends on working hours.
* 100,000 won per month for flight allowance (It'll be paid even in cases of you are already in Korea, stay more years without flight and could not finish a year contract)
* Overtime Payment 25,000 won per hour is calculated very exactly every month.
* We run our business 9am to 10pm. So there are opportunities to make more income in our company if you want to (it's not forced).
* 300,000 won for housing allowance and Key money loan if you choose your own housing. Or a single studio will be provided in the same building where teachers are living.
* Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
* National Healthcare and Pension 50/50
* 10 days paid vacation + All the national holidays
* We do The year-end tax adjustment. (Honestly, every native teacher can expect the tax refund like common Koreans)
▶ About us.
* We've been running this company with more than 25 native teachers from USA, Japan, France, U.K. Spain, China, South Africa, Canada, German, New Zealand and Australia for 7 years. Currently, 16 native teachers are working in our company. We have fun, young and comfortable corporate culture with multiple languages.
* You are going to work in our academy and also in another branch.
* We are happy to get you current or ex teachers to provide you testimonial and informations of our company.
▶ Minimum Qualification
These are the necessary documents we need to submit to the Education office, and to obtain the working visa(E-2) from immigration office of Korea.
A. Criminal record check of the national level within 6 month which is notarized by Apostille or Korean consulate.
B. Copy of university Diploma (B.A) which is notarized by Apostille or Korean consulate.
C. Passport valid for at least 12 months of USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
Please send your updated resume and recent photo(s) to :
and Below will help you get the reply faster.
It's okay to Copy & Paste :)
Q1. How long does it take for you to get the documents finished?
Q2. Visa status (if you have or had)
Q3. Possible start date.
Q4. Currently living location.
Q5. Cell phone number in Korea or Skype, Kakaotalk ID
We are looking forward to working with you. Thank you!